UL LISTED FIRE PUMP
Minova Fire Fighting Pumps are UL Listed and NFPA Compliant. Minova pumps are manufactured to highest international and national standards and undergo stringent quality checks.
Minova pumps have a discharge range from 50 GPM to 2000 USGPM and have head range from 100 psi to 210 psi. Minova pumps are designed to operate at high efficiency while providing greater reliability in service. Minova pumps coupled to the driver and are installed on fabricated steel base plates which can be installed in site easily. Minova has wide range offering in End Suction type and Split case type of fire pumps.
End suction pumps are generally used in small capacity applications. End suction pumps are of back pull-out design that enables service of the pumps without disturbing the piping work at the site. More economical in case of low flow applications compared to split case pumps.
Horizontal split case pumps are most common type of fire pumps. Split case pumps allow the service of the pump without removing the pump itself from the base plate.
Horizontal split case pumps are rugged in construction and reliable in operation with high efficiency
Features and benefits
• NFPA 20 Compliant
• UL Listed
• Reduced installation time
• Easy to access all working parts
• Ease of maintenance
• Rugged Construction
• Cast Iron Casing
• Enclosed Bronze impeller
• Stainless steel Shaft and shaft sleeves
• Stainless steel plugs and wetted parts
• Gland Packing with bronze lantern ring
• Stainless steel deep groove ball bearings
• Automatic air relief valve (for split case pumps)
• Coupling guard
• Suction and discharge pressure gauges with shut off valves
• Casing relief valve for electrically driven units
• Impellers are dynamically balanced to grade 6.3 of ISO 1940
RATINGS OF CERTIFIED END SUCTION PUMP MODELS
RATINGS OF CERTIFIED SPLIT CASE PUMP MODELS