FIRE HOSE REEL
Fire Hose Reel is cylindrical spindle usually made of steel and is used for storing a hose. The most common
style of Hose Reels are Swing Type, Fixed Type and Automatic Type.
They are categorized by the diameter and length of the hose they hold, the pressure rating and the rewind
method. Hose reels can either be fixed in a permanent location, or portable and attached to a truck,
trailer, or cart.
• Powder coated & red colour finish.
• Stainless Steel Drum also available.
• Automatic Hose reel comes with automatic valve and will open after two rotation of the reel.
• Outlet connection of hose can be rotated in left and right direction.
• Waterways are made from corrosion free non ferrous metal.
• Maximum working pressure – 12bar and test pressure – 17bar.
Wall Mounted (Manual / Automatic)
Cabinet Mounted (Manual / Automatic)
SLIM TYPE CABINET MOUNTED (Manual / Automatic)
SKID MOUNTED (Manual / Automatic)